St Katharine Drexel
- Participants must be at least in the 6th grade to be dropped off but younger participants are welcome to come with a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
- While I certainly understand that sometimes life happens the residents at citizens are counting on us. Please try to stick to your scheduled dates as much as possible.
- I do have a field for a phone number. This is optional but it would be helpful for the facilitator to have should you need to be contacted. Sometimes Citizens has to cancel at the last minute (with in hours of our scheduled arrival) and we need as much information as we can get to contact you.
- The Facilitator field is only for those who have been approved by either Leah or me to be facilitators. At the moment this is only Diane Devlin or Maryann Bean. If you are interested in being a facilitator please contact me.
- I know this is new to many of you and that there may be hiccups especially as we get this sign up going. Feel free to contact me of you have problems or if you wish for me to sign you up in a particular spot.
When you come to the sign-up page...
- Click when you want to sign up
- Then Hit “Submit & Sign Up”
- Next page will show what you are signing up for
- Under “You are logged in as”
- If you are signing yourself up, keep the name as is - Then click “Sign Up Now!”
- If you are signing someone else up Click “Display an alternate name (like a child sibling, spouse's name) on the sign up page.”
- Then add First & Last Name of the volunteer in the space given
- Then click “Sign Up Now!”
You will receive a reminder e-mail 3 days prior to the date you signed up for. It is very important that if you cannot make it you let me know so as to fill that slot with someone else
|| Ana Maria Alvarado