CHRIST HOUSE First Thursday
In order to keep our volunteers safe, we are changing the way we provide meals for Christ House for the foreseeable future. We are asking Student & Adult volunteers to assist in preparing BROWN BAG lunch/dinners for Christ House.
Each Meal Bag to Include:
- One of the following (please do not put condiments on sandwiches)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- Turkey and Cheese Sandwich
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich
- One of the following fruit options
- Fresh Fruit (banana, orange, apple)
- Fruit cup or applesauce cup
- Snack—chips, crackers
- Bottled water or juice box/bag
- Napkin and plastic spoon if needed
- Encouraging note/card from family (optional)
Please pack in individual paper or plastic bag and label with sandwich-type.
Please deliver bags on the delivery day between 3-4PM to Good Shepherd where they will be transported to CHRIST HOUSE.
*The goal is 75 bags per day. Please note if you plan to make more than 5 bags.
8710 Mount Vernon Highway, Alexandria, VA 22309
|| Miguel De Angel