Swimming Lessons 2019
SWIMMING LESSONS SCHEDULE - SUMMER 2019
SWIMMING LESSONS at the RHS pool are accredited by the American Red Cross. Lessons meet every day, Monday through Friday.
Half-hour (1/2) Intervals
July 22 - August 2
Please note transportation will not be provided by the school after July 19th.
Morning Class Times
8:00 - 8:30 a.m.
8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
9:00 - 9:30 a.m.
9:30 - 10:00 a.m.
10:00 - 10:30 a.m.
10:30 - 11:00 a.m.
Afternoon Class Times
12:30 - 1:00 p.m.
1:00 - 1:30 p.m.
1:30 - 2:00 p.m.
2:00 - 2:30 p.m.
OPEN SWIMMING SCHEDULE - June 17 - August 2 (Summer)
Saturday & Sunday
2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
2:30 - 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday
7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
ADULT WATER AEROBIC CLASSES - June 17 - August 2 (Summer)
Monday & Wednesday
6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
7:00 - 8:00 a.m.
ADULT LAP SWIM - June 17 - August 2 (Summer)
Tuesday & Thursday
6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday
6:00 - 8:00 a.m.
SEASON PASS FEES
Season Pass - please see pass information sheet: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3Ae7e3b60c-f689-48f4-b90c-695782a92832.
If you purchase a pool pass, please print the form and bring it to the first class with payment. For further information contact Ryan Goggans at the Ripon High School pool - 748-4617.
Ripon High School Pool Rules
1. The pool cannot be used if no lifeguard is on duty.
2. Patrons are required to observe all health and sanitation rules of the State Board of Health.
3. Showers are required by everyone before swimming. This includes getting your hair wet.
4. Those with shoulder length or longer hair must have hair pulled back.
5. No shoes are to be worn in the showers.
6. Only swimsuits are allowed in the pool. No T-shirts, regular shorts, cut-offs, or women wearing shorts over their suits will be allowed.
7. Bandages and band-aids should be removed before entering the pool.
8. Do not enter the pool if you have a communicable disease or an open cut.
9. No running, pushing or horseplay allowed.
10. No diving in the shallow end.
11. Patrons are asked not to splash or dunk heads of others. Chicken fighting or any other rough play in the pool is forbidden.
12. No smoking, eating or drinking any beverages besides water is allowed on the pool deck, in the locker rooms, or in the bleacher area. Glass containers of any type are not allowed around the pool, locker rooms or bleacher area.
13. Swimmers are not to hang or balance on lines.
14. Children age 5 and under, or who are unable to touch in the shallow end must be accompanied in the water by an adult.
15. No chewing gum or candy is allowed.
16. Street shoes may not be worn on deck.
17. No talking or visiting with the lifeguards while they are on duty.
18. Kickboards, flippers or masks are permitted only for specific purposes of instruction.
19 No floatation devices are allowed in the pool.
20. Children are not allowed to jump to parents from the diving board, nor are parents allowed to go off the board with the child. (This is allowed only during swimming lessons.)
21. Children must be able to swim the length of the pool before being allowed to utilize the diving board.
22. Only one person is allowed on the diving board at a time.
23. No running off of the diving board.
24. No hanging on the diving board.
25. You are only allowed to dive off of the front of the diving board.
26. No sitting dives.
27. Remember that the lifeguards are there for your safety- they should not be splashed or harassed.
|| Glenda Rueter