2020 International Carnival
Welcome to Dutch Neck International Carnival - Country Poster Sign ups.
Dutch Neck International Carnival is an event where children get a chance to learn about different countries around the world. The carnival event has three main activities: Country Poster Presentations, International Costume Show and different Cultural dances and Martial arts taught. This sign up is for Country Posters only, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
1. Only Dutch Neck third graders can sign up for country posters. Each student can sign up for one country he/she is interested in, can be the country he/she visited before, or the country he/she wants to learn about.
2. Each country will have five students to do research, create a poster, come up with a game and a craft related to the country. On the day of the carnival students should all take turns to present the country poster and make the audience play games and do the craft.
3. Due to limited space, we can only have 15 countries presented. Each continent has certain country slots for signing up. If a country has been chosen by someone else please make sure you either join that group/slot or create a new group/slot with a different country.
4. Posters are due Friday, Jan. 31, 2020, one week before the event for review purposes.
5. Please leave reliable contact information (name of parent and phone number) to receive poster format and requirements from the event committee. You can also visit https://tinyurl.com/DNIC2020guidelines for the guidelines. If you have any poster-related questions please contact Cathy Tseng at 732-543-5523 or email [email protected]
6. Sign up for costumes show here: https://tinyurl.com/DNcostumesshow2020
7. Make sure you buy tickets and preorder pizza and samosas on Memberhub:
8. Thank you and have fun!
6:30pm - 8:00pm EST
Dutch Neck Gym