Houston High School
**THIS SIGNUP IS ONLY FOR GERMANTOWN RESIDENTS WHO ARE NEW TO HOUSTON HIGH SCHOOL FOR THE 21-22 SCHOOL YEAR.**
Please be sure to put your student's name and 21-22 school year grade level in the comment so we can place you with the correct grade level counselor.
If you would like a virtual course selection appointment, please add "Virtual" after the student name and grade level. Information for students interested in attending virtual school next year will be shared by GMSD at a later date. These appointments are for students attending HHS in-person.
The registration meeting will be limited to one parent and student.
Masks are required.
If you are arriving more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, you will be required to reschedule.
Official Registration for the 21-22 School year opens in July. If you would like to bring documents with you to this visit to the school, you may complete online registration in July and not have to return in person.
1. Tennessee Department of Health Immunization Certificate: Contact the Office of Coordinated School Health for additional information
2. Unofficial Transcript and/or report card from previous school(s)
3. Rising 9th grade students- 8th grade report card
4. Transfer letter/Shared Residency (if applicable)
5. Certified copy of Birth Certificate
6. Custody papers and parenting plan (if applicable)
7. Proofs of Residence (please upload in online registration): Parents/Guardians must provide TWO of the following items showing the parent/guardian’s name and address to prove residency:
1. Most recent MLGW OR municipal water bill of the owner, renter or lessee of the home in which the student will reside during the current school year. Cut off notices will not be accepted;
2. Mortgage statement or deed of the owner of the home in which the student will reside during the current school year;
3. Official lease of the lessee of the home in which the student will reside during the current school year;
4. Official Rental Agreement of the renter of the home in which the student will reside during the
5. Real Estate tax receipt (Current year only);
6. Public assistance/government benefits check, card, or papers;current school year;
Houston High Guidance Office
|| Germantown Municipal School District Appointments