We are so glad to have you volunteer with us!
Choose your volunteer shifts below. Thank you so much for your support.
- Temperature checks will be conducted prior to each volunteer shift.
- If you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone exposed to COVID-19, please text 803-524-5671 and let us know that you will not be able to volunteer for your shift.
- Masks will be required for all volunteers and participants. For those volunteering for Registration Check-in or Book Bag Distribution, we will have special masks with eye shields available as well as disposable gloves. Masks will be available for volunteers or participants who do not have one.
- Volunteers and participants will maintain appropriate social distancing and mitigation protocols while present at the event.
- Since this year is a special drive-through event, we will ask that ALL volunteers attend an orientation via ZOOM or watch the recorded training prior to the event.
UPDATE: 7/27/20 - Please note that we will be staged in the old customer service area of Sears (back of mall). For those volunteering on Saturday, parking will be available for you at the former Revolutions area.
Feel free to contact us with any specific quesstions you may have.
|| Sheila Caldwell