As every year, the India Association of North Texas (IANT) relies heavily on the community to make its events a Grand Success. India Day cannot happen without the EmCees who help introduce the performances at India Day. The 44th India Day will be held at on Feb 1st, 2020 at SMU's McFarlin Auditorium in Dallas.
IANT encourages all High School and above students, to showcase EmCeeing skills at India Day. We have created shifts to accommodate various EmCees for this event.
- Feb 1st, 2020 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Feb 1st, 2020 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Feb 1st, 2020 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Feb 1st, 2020 7:00pm - 11:00pm
In addtion, all interested EmCees, please note the following:
- Must be at least 15 years old and be able to speak in loudly & clearly in English clearly
- Must bring your best public speaking voice to the audition & event & be able to read a provided script
- Should dress in Indian Elegant Casual or Formal attire for the event
- Should be present for signup at least an hour prior to their shift time at the event
- Must be willing to stay back, in case we need more coverage than planned
- Must be Member of the India Association
- Will require an adult to sign a waiver of liability and media release form.
Students EmCeeing for this event will be awarded their Volunteer service hours that can be verified with X2VOL, tracitforward, servicehour-scouting or any similar app. Please have your School Admin forward the link we will certify your hours. Participant Certificates will be awarded to their registered name and hours volunteered.
We look for your continued support and your help to make India Day a very successful event.