Growing Through Loss - Twin Cities South Suburban
Growing Through Loss (GTL) Spring 2021 Virtual Series provides support for adults who have experienced loss, information about the grieving process, caring and support from others who are also grieving, and sharing of memories and feelings in a confidential setting.
Our spring series will be held on Thursday evenings, April 8th through May 6th. The first four evenings will begin with a presentation followed by breakout support groups. The final evening will be a virtual Service of Remembrance.
Virtual Evening Schedule:
- 6:45 - 7:00 pm Zoom link open
- 7:00 - 8:00 pm Speaker presentation
- 8:00 - 9:00 pm Facilitated support groups via Zoom break out rooms (NOTE: there are no break out rooms following the May 6th Service of Remembrance.
- April 8 – "The Wisdom of a Broken Heart" - Bussho Lahn
- April 15 – "Depression vs Grief: Which Is It?" - Kay King
- April 22 – "Love Deeply, Grieve Deeply" - Kelly Grosklags
- April 29 – "Resiliency Through Life's Challenges" - Donna Mathiowetz
- May 6 – "Service of Remembrance" - Rev. Karen Treat
Please see the attached flyer for speaker information.
Please register for each evening that you would like to attend by specifying which breakout group you wish to participate in following the speaker's presentation. You will always have the option to leave the meeting after the presentation if you decide not to join a small group for the evening.
Registrations for each evening in the series will be available until filled or until 9:00 am the day of the meeting, whichever comes first.
Suggested donation for each session is $4.00. Online donations may be made here.
Donations may also be made via check payable to Growing Through Loss and mailed to: Growing Through Loss, c/o Lori Hannasch, Director of Pastoral Care, St. John Neumann Catholic Church, 4020 Pilot Knob Road, Eagan, MN 55122
Your Zoom link will be emailed to you upon registration.
For further information, please visit our Growing Through Loss website.
|| Lori Hannasch