Pack 540 Group
GET READY FOR A FRONTIER ADVENTURE! Spring Family Camp Frontier Adventure 2021 is an event full of STEM activities, arts & crafts, Scout skills, physical challenges, games, shooting sports and more! Join us at Woodruff Scout Camp in Blairsville, GA. For those choosing to spend the weekend with us, campsites will be preassigned for our Pack. Private shower facilities with running water and flushing toilets are featured throughout the camp. Registration opens Friday night at 6pm. Saturday morning arrivals will be permitted but car travel through the camp on Saturday will be limited.
The purpose of the Atlanta Area Council Cub Scout Spring Family Camp program is to strengthen families through Scouting. The Frontier Adventure experience provides a fun and safe outdoor experience for Cub Scouts and their Families.
- Tent Camping
- Flag Ceremonies
- Camp fire program (6ft distancing)
- Themed program activities
- Shooting ranges (BBs, Archery, Slingshot, Rubberband gunes(Lions))
- Camp cooking
- Safe family fun
- Memory Making
Frontier Adventure t-shirts may be purchased here or online from the Trading Post while at camp.
• Youth S,M,L – Adult S,M,L,XL,2x,3x - $20.00
PPE / Safety Measures
• Health screening upon entry • Strictly scheduled program activities • Trading Post open with limited traffic numbers • Program activities sanitized between each cohort group • Dedicated staff for keeping bathhouses clean • Sanitation stations located throughout camp • Face masks / coverings always required – while at Programs/around camp • Dining Hall will be closed • Camp wide Ceremonies with Safety Protocols • Saturday Night Campfire with 6 ft spacing • Activities limited to outdoor areas •
The Dining Halls will be closed the entire weekend. Families should plan for their own Friday night dinner while setting up camp. The Pack will offer a Saturday morning breakfast and Pack dinner Saturday night.
Familes are encouraged to bring a brown bag type lunch Saturday that can be taken with them throughout the day as Saturday activities may not be close to camp.
The Pack will have a cold grab and go breakfast Sunday morning while we pack up.
April 23-25th Woodruff Scout Camp
31 Woodruff Drive Blairsville, GA 30512
SIGNUP DEADLNE IS April 6, 2021
Health Forms A & B are required for each camper - Please be sure to email these to us if you haven't submitted them at our Fall Family Campout. email - [email protected]
|| Pack Fiveforty