UUCW Guest House Volunteers
Thank you for helping with our turn at the Guest House. Please note the following important information.
- Prepare enough for at least 15 to 20 people.
- The food should be completely ready to serve. We do not have time or facilities at Guest House to do any preparation, heating, carving, etc.
- If you choose not to use disposable dishes, please don’t send us your favorite kitchen equipment. We will make every effort to return it to you but things do sometimes get lost.
- Make sure the dish is clearly labeled with GUEST HOUSE & your name.
- Food that can be stored & served cold or at room temperature may be dropped off in the kitchen at church any time but please be sure it is properly labeled and remember that the church is only accessible during regular office hours or activities or with an access code.
- Food that needs to be served warm should be delivered heated and ready to serve at the church entry at 5:00 PM on Saturday. You may also deliver them to the Guest House yourself at 5:30PM (see address below).
- Empty dishes can be retrieved the next day after both services in the Community Room. Dishes that aren’t claimed are placed in the lost and found.
Please be at the Guest House - 1216 N. 13th Street - by 5:30PM
(Anyone wishing to carpool, should meet at church at 5:00PM)
If you have questions contact Eileen Gleeson at:
262-860-0240 or [email protected]
|| EILEEN GLEESON