UUCW Guest House Volunteers
Due to Covid-19 precautions at the Guest House, we will not be serving this meal ourselves, but merely dropping it off. Please read the following directions carefully as they have been modified in this special circumstance.
- Prepare enough for at least 15 to 20 people.
- The food should be completely ready to serve. The Guest House staff do not have time or facilities to do any preparation, heating, carving, etc.
- You MUST use disposable dishes. We are simply dropping this meal off and will not be able to return any dishes or packaging to you.
- Make sure the dish is clearly labeled with the name of the dish so the Guest House staff will know what they are serving. Please also include whether or not there are any allergens or similar ingredients.
Food drop off
- Please make every effort to drop off your item at the pick up time of 5:00PM on Saturday in the church parking lot. We are very limited in our ability to accept food dropped off in advance.
- Food that needs to be served warm should be delivered heated and ready to serve.
- If you must drop off your dish early, you may do so at the Gleeson/Fischer house at 18030 Colline Vue Blvd. in Brookfield, but please call us first to let us know you're coming.
- Please wear a mask when dropping off your food and observe social distancing.
- You may NOT deliver your item to the Guest House yourself this time.
- You will NOT be able to reclaim your dishes. Please use disposable ones.
There will be NO SERVERS for this meal.
If you have questions contact Eileen Gleeson at:
262-860-0240 or [email protected]
|| EILEEN GLEESON