UUCW Guest House volunteers
Due to Covid-19 precautions at the Guest House, we will not be serving this meal ourselves but merely dropping it off. Please read the following directions carefully as they have been modified in this special circumstance.
- Prepare enough for at least 15 to 20 people.
- The food should be completely ready to serve. The Guest House staff do not have time or facilities to do any preparation, heating, carving, etc.
- You MUST use disposable dishes. We are simply dropping this meal off and will not be able to return any dishes or packaging to you.
- Make sure the dish is clearly labeled with the name of the dish so the Guest House staff will know what they are serving. Please also include whether or not there are any allergens or similar ingredients.
- Food that can be stored & served cold or at room temperature may be dropped off in the kitchen at church any time but please be sure it is properly labeled and remember that the church is only accessible during regular office hours or activities or with an access code.
- Food that needs to be served warm should be delivered heated and ready to serve to the church entry at 5:00PM on Saturday. You may NOT deliver them to the Guest House yourself this time.
- You will NOT be able to reclaim your dishes. Please use disposable ones.
There will be NO SERVERS for this meal.
If you have questions contact Eileen Gleeson at:
262-860-0240 or [email protected]
|| EILEEN GLEESON