Sign-up and pay to decorate the PTSO Spirit Rock at CMS!
All money raised from the Spirit Rock goes towards supporting the various PTSO programs at Cuthbertson Middle School
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- It is up to you to decorate the rock or hire someone to do it for you - the $10 payment is for your reservation of the rock only.
- You may decorate beginning at 5 p.m. the day before your paid signup. For example, if you sign-up for Sept. 15, you may decorate beginning at 5pm on Sept. 14. Your day will end at 5pm on Sept. 15.
- You may signup for multiple days throughout the year. There is no limit.
- Please comment with your planned design/saying. As the rock is sponsored by the PTSO, no profanity or inappropriate images are permitted. School rules of decorum apply.
- No refunds! If you are unable to decorate on your paid day due to weather or inadvertent paint over, you may contact us to reschedule on an available date: [email protected]
- Spray paint is the best type of paint to use. 4-6 cans is recommended for the entire rock.
- Cost: $10 per day. There is no additional fee any longer, but the rock cannot be divided into front/back. The $10 fee is for the entire rock for the day.
- If you have any further questions, please contact us: [email protected]