LET’S GET BAKING!
The PTA Hospitality Committee is organizing a Holiday Cookie Exchange for the Mills Park Elementary staff & faculty. They will receive a small container of cookies/confections provided by our generous parents.
- Use the sign up below to indicate what type of cookies you will be bringing.
- If you are bringing Gluten Free please label that on your container.
- You are welcome to sign up for multiple slots of cookies.
- Cookies must come in disposable containers (will not return).
- Examples are: spice, pretzel with kiss, peanut butter, pizzelles, chocolate covered Oreo, haystacks. Possibilities are endless!
- Please prepare 2 dozen cookies and put in an airtight disposable container, labeled with what type of cookies.
- Bring cookies and drop in the Lobby near front office. There will be a cart to place them on: Dec. 10th & 11th and the morning of the 12th.
- If you would like to share your recipe, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or include it with your cookies.
Don't forget...you can drop off your goodies at school on the cart near the front office Dec. 10th & 11th and the morning of the 12th. Thank you again for your support of this event. The teachers and staff LOVE all the goodies and treats!
10:30am - 2:00pm EST
|| Paige Treichler