Love INC of Eastern Carver County
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the KPMG Women's PGA Tournament!
Your service will result in funds donated to Love In the Name of Christ of Eastern Carver County.
Love INC of Eastern Carver County has agreed to staff a concession booth on the 10th Fairway at Hazeltine and will be participating in the work of serving, grilling and cashiering.
You are permitted to watch play before or after your assigned shift only on the day of your shift.
Please register below for shifts you are available to work.
Note: Should you determine at a later date you are unable to fulfill your shift, Please notify Connie via text or call at 612-619-3112, immediately or at least 48 hours in advance! Love INC will assign a new volunteer. Due to security restrictions there will be no substitutions day of absence, trading of shifts, or different individuals allowed to claim the shift. Credentials issued for access to the course will be based on the name registered in this sign up.
Credentials will only be issued to registered volunteers upon check-in.
- Must be 16 years of age (under 18 must have a parent/guardian signed up to volunteer the same shift).
- Provide your own white polo shirt with no logos and khaki bottoms (long "golf length" shorts or pants). No denim is allowed anywhere on the course. If it is cool you are permitted to wear a solid color jacket (prefer no logos).
- Wear closed toed shoes (required by health code)
- Sign in and out of the tournament everyday, or Love INC does not get credit for time served
- Complete ONLINE Training prior to June 3
- Be in position promptly for your assigned shift. Therefore, please allot 30 minutes prior to your shift to park, check-in, and move through the course to our assigned concession stand.
Hazeltine Nat'l Golf Club 10th Fairway
|| Connie Schibilla