TRIANGLE VOLLEYBALL CLUB
We offer free training and competition for area Veterans [sitting volleyball], youth with physical disability [sitting volleyball], and GiGi's Playhouse [an adult and youth achievement center for individuals with Down's Syndrome]. Triangle Volleyball Club also supports the NC Special Olympic Summer Games by serving as the host site for their volleyball competition.
- Working with Veterans at Sitting Volleyball: Dates/times shown below, volleyball experience is a plus, adult volunteers needed [youth are welcome with prior approval]. If you do not feel comfortable playing we will put you to work in a supporting role.
- Working with GiGi's Playhouse: Dates/times TBD, volleyball experience is not a requirement, adult and youth volunteers needed [youth are welcome with prior approval].
- Working with Youth at Sitting Volleyball: Meetings are on Sundays, dates/times shown below, volleyball experience is not a requirement, youth and adult volunteers needed [youth do not need prior approval for this group].
- Special Olympics Volleyball: In the spring of 2020 a sign up link will become available. Respondents will be contacted by the Special Olympics event leadership at a later date, Adults & Youth* are needed.
- *Youth must be 14 or older in order to have a direct role is supporting this event. Younger student-athletes can participate by cheering off court and handing out awards.
**WHEN FILLING OUT THE SURVEY FOR AN ENTIRE TEAM [vs. one individual] YOU CAN ENTER THE TEAM NAME INSTEAD.**
If you have questions, please contact Jenna Hinton at Triangle Volleyball Club [[email protected]].