Our "home base" will be Camp Round Meadow in the Catoctin Mountains.
Sunday afternoon June 27-Friday July 2 lunch time.
All current 8-12th graders are invited to turn in a $50 non-refundable deposit to save their spot. Space is limited (especially due to COVID restrictions). So if you want in - don't wait.
We anticipate a cost of $325 per work camper and plan to assist with fundraising efforts.
Adults Can sign up to help as:
- Crew leaders: you stay the whole week and take a crew to teens to a work site each day.
- Contractors: You have some skills with construction and are willing to lead the construction portion of a worksite all week (don't necessarily spend the night)
- Security: adults who come up from 3:30-7pm Monday-Thursday night to give the adults living there for the week a break. When you sign up list your Parish and which day you can help. Those helping on Thursday should be prepared to join us at Cunningham Falls beach.
Sample Work camp day:
- Wake up, Mass, Breakfast
- Spend the day working on a home with your group (painting, yard work, light construction)
- Evening fun at home base with dinner and night time programming
|| Marissa Paoletti