Hello to all of our En Pointe Adult Dancers!
Friends don't let friends dance alone! Let's fill the studio!
Policies for this year:
1. Each Evening Drop In class must have 3 people enrolled for the class to be held.
2. Evening Class (Drop Ins) - Sign up cut off time is NOON on the day of the class. If the class does not have 3 listed on the sign up, then class will not be held. No shows or cancellations after NOON will be charged to your credit card on file or your punch card.
3. You have 2 ways to sign up.
- Preferred: Go to our sign up via our website (Found under the Adult Classes Tab) and add yourself to the class
- NOTE: If you call or text, we will add manually add your name to the online sign up so other dancers can see.
- Call our office by noon at 317-645-1448
4. Punch cards are for purchase 10 one hour evening classes for $100 or $12/class.
5. To encourage consistency and a good class attendance, punch cards expire 3 months from date of purchase.
7. Many of you want to learn Pointe. If this is something you are interested in please talk to us when you come to the studio and we can explain the correct way to begin this training, help you with shoe selection and answer any questions. You may wear your pointe shoes for barre technique.
8. Remember consistency is key to any adult class!
Adult Ballet (Wednesday 7pm-8pm, w/Jonathan)
Adult Ballet (Friday 6:30pm-7:30pm, w/Jonathan)
Adult Ballet (Thursday 10am-11:30am, w/Gabby)
Adult Ballet (Friday 9:30am-11am, w/Gabby)
Adult Ballet (Saturday 10am-11am, w/Gabby)
Adult Intermediate Tap (Tuesday 5:30pm-6:30pm, w/Gabby)
Beginners welcome! You will may wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Many dancers wear workout style clothing, yoga attire and ladies may also choose to wear leotard and tights. Canvas ballet slippers preferred.
Follow us on Facebook at En Pointe Indiana and Instagram @enpointeindiana
En Pointe Indiana Ballet