Aaron's Staff at MBCC
November 2021 Respite Care
Hello all, please read below for details regarding this upcoming respite session!
First, we welcome any and all volunteers, but please keep in mind the following:
1) Masks will be required for all volunteers for the duration of our session
2) We ask that those who sign up to volunteer are vaccinated in the interest of protecting our kids with compromised immune systems. This includes child volunteers; if your child is not vaccinated for any reason, we respectfully ask that they wait to volunteer until a later date when it is safe to do so.
3) In order to protect the privacy of our volunteers and families, we will not ask about vaccination status, but please be prudent with your health. There are many other illnesses making their rounds, so if you sign up to volunteer and then have any symptoms related to illness, please let me know and plan to not attend that session.
4) We are not requiring children to wear a mask unless families prefer they wear them.
5) We will conduct temperature checks for all volunteers and children upon arrival.
6) Periodically we will ask volunteers and children to wash hands or use hand sanitizer. We will also keep the groups of children smaller to account for physical distancing as needed.
If you have not done so already, please fill out the volunteer interest form located here: https://mbcc.wufoo.com/forms/s6667bo0htowly/
If you know of anyone interested in volunteering, you can send them the volunteer interest form located above or on our website here: https://www.mbcc.us/aaronsstaff/
THANK YOU for volunteering. Please, please let me know if you have any questions.
Rachel Gahan and Aaron's Staff TeamDate: 11/13/2021 (Sat.) Time: 3:30pm - 8:00pm CST Location: MBCC Kids Area