Hi friend! I'd love to share your encouagement with my readers! Popular topics are parenting, faith and mental health, with a practical tip readers can put into practice today. Here are instructions to schedule a guest post:
1) Pick an open date below to reserve for your guest post.
2) Please email your blog submission to me, [email protected] and copy my VA, Tara Evelyn at [email protected] See guidelines below.
3) If an earlier date becomes available, we will let you know.
4) Each blog will be posted on the date you choose. Please email your post the day before.
5) We will send you the link to your guest post with a shareable image the day it goes live, and will share with Michelle's audience.
1. Post in Word Document or Google Docs format. Length of post is at your discretion, generally around 600 words.
2. Any (high resolution) images you would like included in the post
3. A high resolution headshot you would like used on the graphic we will create to promote the post.
4. A brief bio with links to any books, websites, or resources.
Please also note that my expertise speaks into issues of mental health as it relates to busy moms, children, and families. My community responds best to content that is directed at encouragement, tangible tips, and inspiration regarding issues such as parenting, finding balance, self-care, and finding hope in the midst of anxiety, depression, or ADHD.
Some topics/ slants that best fit my audience:
Parenting a child with a mental health diagnosis
Finding rest and self-care as a busy mom
Freedom amidst anxiety and depression
The impact of trauma on children
The importance of rest, balance, and/or boundaries
How a healthy marriage makes a difference in the lives of children
We look forward to receiving your submission and promoting your message with my community.
As a mentor mom on the Moms Together Facebook page with over 20,000 likes, I have the opportunity to provide your post on that page as long as you are a member of the moms together group. Please follow the link here (https://www.facebook.com/groups/MomsTogetherGroup/?ref=share) and answer the three simple questions as that is a requirement set by our lead mentor mom in order to share your post. I will also share it in this group during our Friday share.
May God’s light shine upon you today and may you experience clear direction as you minister to many.
|| Michelle Nietert