Second Presbyterian Church
Second Presbyterian will host our annual Easter Brunch and Egg Hunt on Sunday, April 21, at 10 am in Smith Hall and on the church lawn (weather permitting). We are looking for:
- 6 people to help hide eggs at 9 am
- 5 people to help with brunch set up at 9 am
- 3 people to assist with serving during the meal
- 5 people to help with clean-up
- 10 people to provide egg casseroles or quiches
- 10 people to bring bagels, doughnuts or muffins
- 5 people to bring fruit salads
- 5 people to bring gluten-free options
Each person should bring enough for 10 people. Please bring all food to Smith Hall by 9:30 am. The ovens will be available for warming, but please cook casseroles or quiches in advance.
Thank you for helping with making our Easter celebration a joyous one.
10:00am - 11:00am EDT
Smith Hall & Church Lawn (weather permitting)
|| Second Presbyterian