University City Community Support
Please sign up for a slot at the SCHOOL and TIME that you are able to help.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST BE 18+
All volunteers will report to the parking lot of the designated school.
1) No site will have more than 10 people there. All volunteers will be provided with gloves for safety purposes
2) Meals will already be bagged with breakfast and lunch
3) Cars will be directed via signage to a carpool-like drive through where they indicate the number of children they need food for using a sign, their fingers, or rolling down teh window. They will open their own trunk.
4) Volunteers will be responsible for delivering bags to car trunks; there will be no person-to-person contact.
5) Walking families will be directed to cones to wait at least six feet from other families. Volunteers will drop food at a point at the edge of the zone to minimize contacts
6) We will have hand sanitizer and hand washing stations on site
You are able to sign up for up to two time slots a day (the morning and afternoon shift) for as many days as you are able.
Feeling sick? You can cancel your shift via Signupgenius. Thanks for staying home, and feel better soon!
THANK YOU for your support!
|| Karen Bernstein