Reception hosts should bring the following:
1. A quart of Half & Half
2. Two 64 oz. bottles of fruit juice
3. Food* (Food may be store bought or homemade)
* Food suggestions are:
Bagels and Cream Cheese
Cheese and Crackers
Veggies and Dip
Goldfish (or other child appropriate snack)
PLEASE DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO BRING A SMORGASBORD.....BAGELS AND CREAM CHEESE ARE FINE.
Helpful Tips for set up:
- Coffee is brewed in the kitchen and then moved to reception room.
- The coffee peculator takes approximately one hour to brew. Plug coffee pot in before heading up to sanctuary.
- For 40 cups of coffee, use 5 scoops (scoop in can) of ground coffee.
- Paper goods and coffee are provided and can be found in the drawers
Helpful Tips for clean up:
- Please clean up after reception.
Put all utensils, dishes, etc in their designated places
Trash and recyclables must be taken out to designated dumpsters
Please vacuum the reception room
A big Thank You for hosting our UCW Sunday Reception
IMPORTANT: If you cannot host your reception on your scheduled Sunday, please email Vinita Leslie at [email protected] and Judy Nagle at [email protected]
|| Vinita Leslie