St. John's Church
Sign up here if you plan to attend a 5 p.m. outdoor service at St. John's.
- Online sign-ups are capped at 50 people for each Sunday. This cap is to ensure that everyone can be safely seated in the worship area while observing social distance, and to accommodate additional sign-ups by phone for those who do not have online access. If the Sunday you wish to sign up for is full, please accept our apologies, and sign up for another week if you're able.
- Look for the date of the service you plan to attend, and sign up for that date with your name and e-mail address.
- If you have multiple household members attending, you may sign up with one name and e-mail but please put the total number attending in the "Quantity" box.
- Sign up separately for each Sunday you plan to attend, preferably no later than noon on that date.
- If the service is cancelled for any reason, we will send an e-mail message via Sign-Up Genius no later than 4:30 p.m., so please check your e-mail before attending.
- If your plans change well ahead of time, please cancel your sign-up to make space for others. If your plans change at the last minute, you do not need to inform us.
- Please bring your own lawn chairs or blanket to sit on. We will have a few extras available.
- Most important, please review and follow the safety guidelines shared in our e-newsletters, on the web site, and in the service bulletins. Thank you!
St. John's West Lawn