Serving from the Heart
Hope Faith Ministries: Breakfast THANKSGIVING MORNING
Sign up to help or donate the food and supplies we need!
We serve the last Saturday of every month and THANKSGIVING MORNING!
- Click on "Sign up" and type your name and quantity that you will bring.
- If you are serving breakfast, please choose a slot for each person who is signing up to serve (not the little ones, tho!). Families are Welcome (and ENCOURAGED!) but servers working in the kitchen need to be over 12 years of age and able to really work on task! Younger kids can help with pouring juice and milk, but not in kitchen and will need an adult with them.
- Please meet on Thanksgiving Morning at 7:00 am in the parking lot area by the St John's room and pick up food items from hallway .
- The total quantity needed of each item is listed on the sign-up sheet. Feel free to sign up for more than one slot!
- Hope Faith Ministries operates 6 days/week and is always in need of each item on the list. If what you want to bring is already filled, bring it anyway! They can always use it!
- Non-perishable items can be dropped off at any time in the hallway by the St John's room. Please put a note on them that says "Hope Faith"..
- Perishable items should be dropped off at Ascension's St John's hallway by 7:00am on Thanksgiving Morning. If you need to drop off earlier in week contact Ed or Jean
- for directions: http://kcascension.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Directions-from-Ascension-to-Hope-Faith-Ministries.pdf
Thanksgiving Morning INSTRUCTIONS:
- 7:00am: Meet at Ascension/Drop-off food by St John's room. (Parking lot or hallway) Please check the hallway for food!!! And Carpool to Hope Faith Ministries (705 Virginia Ave, KC, MO 64106)
- 7:30 am: Arrive at Hope Faith ministries, unload cars, set
- 8:00-10am Cook, Serve, then light clean up and Home!
We typically serve 200 people. Eggs, cheese & bread are used to make egg sandwiches
If any of you have suggestions, comments or questions, please contact me!
Thanks for all your help with this ministry,
Ed Herman [email protected] or 897-0082 or Jean 913 908-9811
7:00am - 10:00am CST
St John's Hallway for drop offs, Hope Faith for serving