JBF Williamson County Express Drop Off
Too busy to take your items to each zone or maybe you just don't want to get the kids out of the car? Maybe you are 9 months pregnant and you don't want to have the baby while placing your items on the sales floor (we don't want you to either!)
Then let us go through inspection and drop off for you!
- These are for items that you have already prepped and tagged for the sale. If you need help getting your items tagged CLICK HERE.
- All you need to do is come to the front desk and let us know you're here and we will help direct you where to put your items. You will sign your consignor waiver. Then you're done!
- We will inspect your items and put your items on the floor for you!
- By appointment only.
- NO upfront cost! The Express Drop Off Fee will be taken out of your consignor check. (Pricing below)
EXPRESS DROP OFF FEE*:
- 0-50 items: $15
- 51-100 items: $20
- 101-150 items: $25
- $5 for each additional 50 items
*This number is based off of the number of tags in the system at the time of drop off, so be sure to clear out sold, deleted, or donated tags. We are assuming that you are bringing all of the items you have tagged in your account.
QUESTIONS: Contact us at Nicoleeuting@jbfsale.com
The PAC, 8220 183A Toll Rd, Leander, TX 78641
|| Nicole Euting