Because of limited time Wednesday morning we must limit this drop off time to appointments only. The drop off time on Tuesday, September 29th from 2pm-8pm does not require an appointment.
- Please be sure you are signed up as a consignor for Just Between Friends Williamson County at www.jbfsale.com.
- The Wednesday morning appointment times are not for those with over 300 items because of time restrictions.
- Please do not sign up for more than 1 spot.
- Bring your items tagged, prepped, and sorted by type & size. (Sorting helps speed up your drop off. Please see website for more details.)
- If applicable please bring the Car Seat Waiver or Crib Checklist.
- Please see our website for more details about the Drop Off Process.
- Drop off will close promptly at the posted times. Please respect our Team Members' time and don’t come right at closing. We must have time to prep for the Presale which opens a few hours after drop off ends.
GOOD INFO TO KNOW:
- We also offer an Express Drop Off option where for a small fee JBF will go through inspection for you and place your items on the sales floor. It is truly a drop and go experience. For more information on Express Drop Off please click HERE.
- Perhaps you want to participate as a consignor but don't have time to tag your items or you need them out ASAP. Our Valet Tagging Team is an excellent resource. They will take your children's and maternity items ASAP, prep and price them for the sale, store them, and then drop them off at the event. You just wait for your check. For more information on Valet Tagging please click HERE.
The PAC, 8220 183A Toll Rd, Leander, TX 78641
|| Nicole Euting