El Toro Football
Concession sales are an important part of our year-over-year fundraising efforts. We are fortunate to have a home field stadium with fully functional snack bar and ability to sell football program guides during our home games.
Varsity home game concession duties (snack bar & program guide sales) are manned by our Freshman families and players. JV players can also volunteer to sell program guides as it helps them earn community service credits required for graduation.
Snack Bar Details:
• Freshman families are required to cover all game shifts per season. Depending on final number of Freshman players, this ranges between 3-4 game shifts per family.
• We need 12-15 volunteers per game, volunteers can be family, friends, neighbors
• Volunteers must be 15 years old or older
• Volunteers in high school can earn community service credit (click here to download form)
• Arrival time is 5:30p, each shift is typically 4-5 hours (from setup to take down)
• Snack bar is an important revenue generator for our program and it gets BUSY! Please arrive on time, in comfortable shoes/attire and ready to roll-up your sleeves!
• Want to volunteer for more than your required number of shifts? Go for it! Many families enjoy helping and being part of Varsity game excitement. Plus, when you are working the snack bar, you get into the Varsity game free of charge.
• NOTE: Families that have not booked at least 3 game shifts will be auto-assigned to fill remaining shifts starting Aug 16. If your family cannot fill an auto-assigned game shift, please reach out to the team to find coverage. The intent is not to inconvenience anyone, but the shifts need to be filled --so let's all work together to make that happen!
Program Guide Sales Details:
• We need 5 players each game. Open spots will be auto-assigned starting with Freshman and rolling to JV players not suiting up for Varsity.
• Each game earns 1 hour towards the 8 hours required as part of his community service graduation requirements. To receive full 1 hour community service credit, player is to check in on time and actively sell programs throughout the game.
• Arrival time is 6:30p, (check-in at 6:30p at Fan Gear table under score board).
• Players check-out at Fan Gear table when all program guides have been sold (or beginning of 4th quarter, whichever comes first). Check-out includes turning in money, getting community service paper signed and receiving hot dog meal ticket.
Click here to learn more about community service requirements.
Click here to download and print the community service form.
If you have any questions, please e-mail [email protected]
|| Board VP Food Services