BCC Community - Here2Help
Thank you for participating in the Here 2 Help food drive. We appreciate your help in meeting this need in the community!
If you are willing to donate one or more bags of non-perishable groceries, please sign up below. Then purchase the items and leave the bag(s) in the orange plastic bin, in front of our house, at 8803 Maywood Ave, one block from Rosemary Hills ES. Drop off at your convenience.
Please spread the word to anyone you know who may need food assistance: https://www.here2helpmc.com/request-food
Suggested items below. Please check expiration dates.
- Grains such as rice or pasta
- Canned vegetables, canned fruit, or applesauce
- Proteins such as canned meat, beans, nut butter, nuts
- Breakfast cereal or oatmeal
- Shelf-stable milk
- Other family-friendly staples such as pasta sauce, soup, or cooking oil
- Child-friendly snacks
- Toilet paper or paper towels
- Personal hygiene supplies
- Cleaning supplies
|| Kristin Kramer