ALL SH Volunteers
Msgr. continues to open the Church on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays for people to come and pray. The Diocese of Madison has given authorization for this to happen in compliance with governmental orders. We will continue to post dates and times on a weekly basis while also monitoring diocesan and governmental policies. Please check back as you are able.
We will need to continue to stay within the authorized limits of allowing less than 9 people to be in the church at one time. We have opened up 8 slots every 30 minutes during these time periods to invite parishioners into the Church for a time of private prayer. If you'd like to come, you will need to sign-up. We'd also ask you to kindly observe the following:
- Please enter the Church by the side door closest to the Rectory.
- Please check-in and check-out so we know who is in the church.
- Please be mindful of the time you've signed up for. Don't enter early and please finish your prayer time and exit the church within the time listed.
- Please remember to maintain social distancing during this time.
- Please use hand sanitizer as you enter and exit the church.
- Please clean any areas you touch when entering and exiting with supplies provided.
- Please don't sign-up if you have a cold, cough, or have been feeling ill.
- Please don't use this time to socialize with others that are signed-up for the same slot.
- Please make the most of your time in private prayer with our Lord!
If you have questions related to this Sign-up, please feel free to email Margaret [email protected], or call her at 837-7381 x234 (or cell 608-206-4991). If you know of someone who does not have computer access but would like to pray in the Church, please reach out to them and share this information and contact Margaret to sign them up.
Thank you and May the Peace of the Lord be with you.
|| Margaret Powers