Westside Drama Club
Thank you for your help feeding hungry students during tech weekends/evenings!
IMPORTANT NOTES - PLEASE READ:
- Meals should feed up the #s indicated by each date. Generally it's approx. 30-35 people including cast, crew and any adult helpers. When the band is called, the # goes up to 50. Remember teens eat a lot!
- Meal Preferences/Restrictions
- We have students with nut allergies - for all students' safety, please make sure all dishes are nut-free.
- Things that can be assembled help solve for meal restrictions pretty easily ie: chili, stuffed baked potatoes, taco bar, pasta with meat/vegetarian sauces, etc. where folks can opt in/out of ingredients based on preferences
- Please include vegan options (we have approx 7 vegetarian/vegan students)
NOTE: Often students who eat meat will opt for the vegetarian option. If you have a limited amount for vegetarians, please let the others know that so they choose considerately. It's also ok to bring a vegetarian dish for everyone with any dairy, etc on the side and skip the meat all together. :)
- We will update if we get any additional dietary restriction information
- Please plan to bring bring plates, napkins, cutlery, etc. as needed for your meal - unfortunately we do not have a stock of these things
- When mealtime starts, please fix plates to set aside for the Directors and all 3 Stage Managers. Often by the time they get to food, everyone else has been through the line several times and the food is pretty much gone. If you can help make/reserve hearty plates for them at the beginning of the meal, they'll be sure to eat and will be very grateful. :)
Feel free to contact Stage Manager, Jackson Espeut, at [email protected] or Mr. Finley at [email protected] if you have any questions.