CASA Paint Parties
"Paint for a Cause"
Come Casual and Enjoy the Conversation, Food, Drink and Painting while raising funds for a GREAT cause either by observing or painting being instructed by our volunteer artist Jeana Sublett.
Artist for an afternoon package with your minimum donation of $100!
Painter - This is limited to 18 individuals per party – Reservation required to paint. The first 18 painters are guaranteed a spot on that date.
- Package includes: all supplies needed to have FUN and be an Artist – Canvas, Brushes, Paint, Easel, and Apron. Step by step professional instructions to create your own masterpiece!
Attendee - Others are welcome to join us for fun and support/critique of our painters and contribution of your choosing.
“Paint for a Cause” party for the 2019 CASA Speaks for Kids Gala, which will be held in February 9th, 2019 at the Woodlands Marriott Hotel~ The theme is "A Million Dreams". Please join us to help us raise funds, we turn your cash donation into additional donations at the Gala! We will be happy to explain in more detail how we use your donations to help children in need at the party.
Why CASA is so Special?
- CASA volunteers serve as the “eyes and ears” for the judge in child welfare cases
- Currently, more than 9 children enter foster care in Montgomery County each WEEK
- 4.3 children die every day in the US due to abuse and neglect
- 85% of those fatalities are children under the age of five
- For the last two years due to our fundraising efforts, 100% of the children in the custody of the Department of Family Protective Services were served by CASA in Montgomery County.
- Our goal is to ensure no child goes without an advocate and support.
- In 2017, 681 Children’s Lives Changed!
Even if you are unable to attend, we would greatly appreciate your support!
If you choose, CASA will recognize you and/or your company for your generous donation. You will be issued a tax receipt for your donation (CASA is a 501 (c) (3) organization – Tax ID # 76-0333595).
For more information about CASA:
CASA (Child Advocates of Montgomery County, 412 West Phillips, Suite 107, Conroe, Texas 77301 - Phone: 936-441-5437
1:30pm - 4:30pm CST
Jeana's House 14 Bishops Manor Ln. Houston, TX 77070
|| Jeana Sublett