St. Ann Parish
**PLEASE NOTE NEW DROP OFF TIME : Please drop off lunches at St. Ann Parking Lot between 8 and 9 AM.
We are invited to make sack lunches and bring them to St. Ann for drivers to take to St. Mary Food Kitchen for our monthly effort to help feed the hungry.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. We would love to donate around 750 sack lunches, since the need the last couple of months has been very high. Please sign up to make lunches in groups of 10. (1=10, 2=20, etc.)
Please follow these instructions when you make the lunches:
1. Please use precautions when preparing the lunch, i.e. wearing gloves is recommended.
2. Please use new plastic grocery bags for lunches and DO NOT tie the bags closed. Encouraging notes can still be placed inside the bags. Plastic bags are available outside the parish office.
3. For the Sandwiches: Ham, Turkey, Bologna and Salami are all good meats for the sandwiches. Please only use real cheese, processed cheese melts too easily. Do not put condiments on the sandwiches, however you may include packets of mayo or mustard if you have them, but it's not necessary.
4. Fruit: Fruit or Applesauce cups are welcome. Please include a spoon. Clementines, oranges or apples are also okay. NO BANANAS, PEACHES, OR PEARS.
5. Please include a bag of chips.
6. Snack: Granola or Protein Bar.
7. Treat: Cookies or Brownies are fine. They may be prepackaged.
8. DO NOT include a drink. A napkin would be great!
9. Please bring your completed sack lunches in a box for ease of transportation to the Food Kitchen from the St. Ann Parking lot.
If you have questions, please contact Mimi O'Laughlin at 913-488-9335 or [email protected]
8:00am - 9:00am CDT
St Ann Parking Lot