CASHA's February Program Meeting
CASHA Program Meeting
Join us on
Thursday February 27, 2020
from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
The College of St. Rose (Touhey Forum in Lally School of Education)
1009 Madison Avenue, Albany, NY
Daniel Kayajian, M.S. CCC-SLP
Difficulty Breathing….Could This be VCD?
This course is offered for 0.2 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate level, Professional area).
Learning Outcomes - Attendees will be able to:
• describe the different etiologies and differential diagnosis for patients with vocal cord dysfunction
• describe the treatment options of VCD
• tell the role of the Speech-Language Pathologist for the management of vocal cord dysfunction
Time Ordered Agenda
6:00-6:30 Introduction to VCD (vocal cord dysfunction), history, and brief overview of anatomy and physiology
6:30-7:00 Etiology of VCD and differential diagnosis
7:00-7:45 Evaluation and Treatment of VCD
7:45-8:00 Questions and Answers
- Daniel is employed at Albany Medical Center Hospital Division of Otolaryngology
- Daniel is an adjunct professor at The College of St. Rose
- Daniel has no affiliation with, nor financial gain from resources discussed today
- He is receiving an honorarium for today’s presentation
- ASHA Member
Sign Up for this program meeting will close on Thursday February 20th at 11:30p.m.
*Please be sure to register with your name EXACTLY as you would like it on your certificate*
This program meeting is free for CASHA members in good standing.Date: 02/27/2020 (Thu.) Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm EST Location: The College of St. Rose
Will you be attending the event?