This year Friendsfest will take place from 10 AM to 4 PM on Saturday, Nov. 9. Below are volunteer opportunities for every FriendsFest activity.
Here are some descriptions of FriendsFest activities. You'll find more detail about the volunteer opportunities in the listing for each one:
* Artisans Market: Help guests and vendors in our gift-packed gym.
* Book Fair: Guide guests to just the right books.
* Coffee House: Warm guests by serving them a yummy treat on a cheery November day while they listen to live music or play table games!
* Dad's Diner: Calling all Dads! These guys have fun serving delicious lunch fare to the hungry throngs.
* Performers: Showcase your talent in Yarnall (i.e. music, poetry, juggling, etc).
* The Bake Shop: Help sell amazing treats at our fanciful bakery.
* WildeFest: Perfect for parents of our young Beests! Help with games and other fun activities.
* Secret Shop: Give kids pre-K through 5th grade a chance to shop for inexpensive gifts. Volunteers wrap and tag on the spot for secret giving.
* Pie Eating Contest: Check in competitors and distribute pies.
* Apparel sales: Help connect someone with the perfect Wildebeest gear.
Just click the "sign up" button next to the volunteer opportunity of your choice. The number in ( ) after each job shows how many people we need. No number in ( ) means we only need one volunteer for that job.
If your first-choice activity has already been filled for your preferred time slot, please take a moment to look for another available activity. All of them are fun at FriendsFest and we'd love your help! You can even sign up for more than one activity, if you wish.
Again, thank you for volunteering! We really appreciate it. We couldn't have FriendsFest without you!
If you have any questions or comments please email: [email protected]
The FriendsFest Team