Community Rewards Partners
Crouse Health Spirit of Women Rewards Agreement
- Rewards Partners agree to provide a discount or special offer to Crouse Health Spirit of Women members beginning on enrollment date and renewed annually.
- Rewards Partners may opt out but are required to give a 60-day notice to the Crouse Health's Community Engagement Coordinator. Should the discount or special offer described be unavailable, Rewards Partner will provide an incentive of equal or greater value. Crouse Health Spirit of Women Members must present their loyalty card to qualify for the incentive.
- Rewards Partners will be listed in the Crouse Health Spirit of Women Membership Rewards directory, on advertisements, newsletters and community events when deemed appropriate by Crouse Health Marketing Department.
- Crouse Health Spirit of Women membership database information is confidential.
- Rewards Partners may not use any Crouse Health logo or Crouse Health Spirit of Women logo without prior approval from the Marketing Department at Crouse Health.
- Crouse Health Spirit of Women maintains the right to approve or deny all Rewards Partners.
- Upon the discretion of Crouse Health we reserve the right to cancel any Rewards Partner membership without prior notice.
- Upon membership approval you will receive an invoice to the email provided. You will have two weeks to pay that invoice or membership will not be considered.
|| Jessica Liepke