St. Therese Adoration Chapel & Respect Life Committee
On January 22, 1973, the Roe v. Wade decision came down. This year marks its 49th anniversary.
Please join the St. Therese Adoration Chapel and Respect Life Committee for a Eucharistic Adoration Vigil for LIFE beginning Friday, Jan 21 @ 9:00 a.m. and ending Saturday, Jan 22 @ 8:20 a.m. Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament will take place following Friday's 8:30 a.m. Mass. Benediction will occur before Saturday's 8:30 a.m. Mass.
- If you cannot commit to an hour, we invite you to stop by, even for a short time.
- It is mandatory that 2+ Adorers be present for each Holy Hour beginning 9:00 p.m. Friday through 6:00 a.m. Saturday.
- In addition to Holy Hour slots, someone is needed at the main entrance to let folks in while doors are locked. (Fri 10:00 p.m. - Sat 6:00 a.m.). Please consider taking an additional hour for this purpose. Enter "DOOR" in comment for this added hour.
In the event of inclement weather, all those signed up for a Holy Hour will be notified.
Enter the Church through the main doors. Signs will direct you. Please sign in upon arrival.
We respectfully ask you to consider wearing a mask while moving through the church, before and after settling in a pew. Thank you.
Spread the word and invite our brothers and sisters in Christ to join in this prayer effort. In addition to this online sign up, we can be reached by email - [email protected] - or by calling one of the coordinators listed below.
Note: When signing up, your email and phone are requested for communication and notification purposes only. Your information will not be shared.
Every child that isn't born, but is unjustly condemned to be aborted, has the face of Jesus Christ, has the face of the Lord. - Pope Francis
St. Therese Adoration Chapel
(816) 718-8176 / Monica Arredondo
(816) 309-3858 / Paola Gil (Español)
(816) 587-2359 / John Henke
(816) 891-2555 / Bill Rumker
St. Therese Church & Adoration Chapel - 7207 MO-9, Kansas City, MO 64152
|| St. Therese Chapel