St. Therese Chapel & Respective Life Committee
On January 22, 1973, the Roe v. Wade decision came down. This year marks its 48th anniversary.
Please join the St. Therese Adoration Chapel and Respect Life Committee for a Eucharistic Adoration Vigil for LIFE beginning Friday, Jan 22 @ 9:00 a.m. and ending Saturday, Jan 23 @ 8:15 a.m. Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament will take place following Friday's 8:30 a.m. Mass. Benediction will occur before Saturday's 8:30 a.m. Mass.
- If you cannot commit to an hour, we invite you to stop by, even for a short time.
- It is mandatory that 2+ Adorers be present for each Holy Hour beginning 9:00 p.m. Friday through 6:00 a.m. Saturday.
- In addition to Holy Hour slots, someone is needed at the side door entrance. (Fri 10:00 p.m. - Sat 6:00 a.m.). Please consider taking an additional hour for this purpose. Enter "DOOR" in comment for this added hour.
In the event of inclement weather, all those signed up for a Holy Hour will be notified.
Please park in the East lot (on left as you enter campus) and enter the Church through the main doors up to 10:00 p.m. After 10:00 p.m. enter through the east doors, past the cry room, on the way to the Chapel. Signs will direct you. Please sign in upon arrival.
We respectfully ask you to follow our parish community COVID guidelines: wear a mask, sanitize your hands before entering church (sanitizer will be available), sit in designated areas, stay socially distanced, put down your kneeler before leaving.
Also, at times the church will be quietly sanitized and you may be respectfully asked to shift pews. We appreciate your understanding and are grateful for your cooperation. Thank you.
Spread the word and invite our brothers and sisters in Christ to join in this prayer effort. In addition to this online sign up, we can be reached by email - [email protected] - or by calling one of the coordinators listed below.
Note: When signing up, your email and phone are requested for communication and notification purposes only. Your information will not be shared.
Rejoice in hope, be patient in suffering, persevere in prayer. - Romans 12:12
St. Therese Adoration Chapel
(816) 718-8176 / Monica Arredondo
(785) 393-0377 / Judy Carpenter
(816) 309-3858 / Paola Gil (Español)
(816) 587-2359 / John Henke
(816) 379-5399 / John Leander
(816) 891-2555 / Bill Rumker
St. Therese Church & Adoration Chapel - 7207 MO-9, Kansas City, MO 64152
|| St. Therese Chapel