Hindu Temple & Cultural Center
Starting Monday August 3rd, we start Phase 3 which continues to allow devotees visit the temple without any appointment, but still need to follow all the same rules such as one family at a time inside (not more than 10 people inside the main mandir, including Priests).
To manage the devotees and enforce guidelines, HTCC continue to rely on volunteers but now only few days a week compared to all week. Temple visiting hours are between 5pm to 8pm (Mon thru Friday), 10am to 6pm (Sat) and 10am to 4pm (Sun). Please try to be at the temple 15 mins before the actual visiting hours.
Note: Volunteers signed up should be free of any symptoms in the 14 days prior to the shift.
Here are the key expectations/voluteer tasks:
1) Make sure visitors are wearing masks all the time, from the entry, until the exit. If devotees forget bringing masks, you can give from HTCC stock. Just remind tht we may run of masks, so encourage them to keep masks with them all time.
2) Total duration inside the temple is no more than 15 mins.
3) Ensure the directions marked inside the temple are followed
4) Ensure only one family upto 6 people are inside main mandir at any given time.
5) Ensure priest conversations are minimal to none. Priest can do brief archana, taking the names, gothrams and nakshatram. Priest always stay in the garbha gudi.
6) If more than 2 families come at the same time, please have them wait outside or sit in the car. You can take their cell number and text them for their turn. Please have a pen and paper/book ready during your time.
7) If Devoteed want to deonate, cash and checks can be deposited in the hundi. If they wish to donate using credit/debit card, we will have a glass counter at the front desk, volunteer can use the iPad and devotee can tap or insert the car in the card reader when ready. Card reader will be sticked to table with Welcrove tape.
7) Before leaving from your shift, please ensure wipe of any the key surfaces used during this time - Office Table, Door Knobs/Handles, etc.
There will be additional instructions, taping and signage will posted on the doors and walls before June 8th with all instructions.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]om
|| Hindu Temple Cultural Center