St. Michael Catholic Community
St. Michael's will be hosting Eucharistic Adoration on Fridays, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Heeding the mass gathering restrictions, we can only admit up to 15 people inside Main Sanctuary at any time. Hence, we ask those interested in coming to please sign up for a slot using this form. Thank you for your understanding.
- When signing up for a slot, you need to indicate the actual number of people in your group/family (i.e. don't put "1" if you, your spouse, and two children are all coming).
- We can only admit up to 12 people every hour — this is to ensure that we are compliant with the mass gathering restrictions in place, as other people might be in the immediate area for confession, Columbarium visits, or appointments with our priests.
- Please practice social distancing while in the chapel
- Use the south entrance doors near the parish office at all times
- While it goes without saying, please be reminded that if you are ill or have any symptoms of illness, please stay at home.
How to sign up:
- Look for the date and time slot that you'd like to sign up for, then click the grey "sign up" checkbox beside it
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the blue "Submit and Sign Up" button
- Indicate the actual number of people with you under the "quantity" drop-down
- Fill out your name and email (required) and your phone number (optional), and click "sign up now".
- You are now registered for that slot and you will receive a confirmation email.
Note: when Jesus is exposed in the Blessed Sacrament, it's imperative that there's always at least one person present. If you're the only person signed up for a specific timeslot, we trust in good faith that you will commit on being present for that time. If you cannot make it, please make sure to cancel your timeslot using the link in your confirmation email so that other people can sign up. You can also do so by emailing [email protected]
|| Miranda Arnika