Yard Sale Vendors View Full Description Before Signing Up:
1. This will be held weather permitting. Sign up with an email that you check often. If rain is forecasted and we need to cancel, we will email vendors.
2. Families are limited to one slot--either our 8 ft. table or a parking spot.
3. Set is between 6 AM and 7 AM on 5/22/21. It is your responsibility to set up, guard, and sell your stuff. Pack up can start at 12 PM. Take all unsold items with you.
4. Yard sale will be held weather permitting. If we cancel it, we will email vendors about the cancellation.To sign up, please use an email that you check regularly.
5. This event is held to bless the community and is run by volunteers.
6. On the morning of the yard sale, check in at the information table before putting things out.
7. Tables and parking spots will have numbers on them. Lowest and first numbers or letters will be closest to the 741.
8. If you reserve a table, your items should fit on, under, and behind the table we provide.
9. If you reserve a parking spot, you can bring tables. All
of your items must fit inside the parking lines. We will not provide tables for you if you reserve a parking spot.
10. If you must cancel please send an email to [email protected] .
11. No food sales or flea market business type vendors.
12. Yard sale veners must wear a mask when exchanging money with customers and when within 6 ft of others. Do not come if you or someone in you household has any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been contact with anyone who had COVID-19 in the 14 days priar to the sale date.
Thanks for the interest. Please read everything above before signing up.
6:00am - 12:00pm EDT
Millersville Mennonite Church