Thanksgiving Boxes 2020
This holiday season, help the community by donating a basket of food for families in-need. All items listed below should be placed in a small cardboard box or small moving box in a way that the box can be closed during distribution. Please do not tape box closed and please do not include additional items as it is our goal to make this equitable for all. All items should be sealed in their original packages. Please do not include industrial sized or glass items. Thank you for your help and generosity!
Please sign-up below, and drop-off the items following our drop-off donation instructions at The Light House Friday, November 20th from 7:00am and 7:00pm.
For the safety of our staff and residents, please wear a mask while on Light House property, and follow our contactless donation guidelines listed below.
- Items can be delivered to our 10 Hudson Street, Annapolis location. We ask that all donations of Thanksgiving Boxes be brought to the back door of The Light House, ring the doorbell and the RA at the front desk will speak through the intercom acknowledging the drop-off and will collect the items after you have left.
· (1) $20.00 Grocery Store Gift Card( Giant, Safeway or Target are preferred) to purchase a Turkey and other perishable items
· (2) Canned Sweet Potatoes (14.5 oz cans or 1 large can)
· (2) Canned Green Beans (14.5 oz cans or 1 large can)
· (1) Boxed or Bagged Mashed Potatoes
· (2) Boxed Macaroni and Cheese
· (1) Boxed or Bagged Stuffing
· (1) Cornbread or Muffin Mix
· (1) Gravy Mix
· (2) Cranberry Sauce
· (1) Complete Pancake Mix( just add water)
· (1) Syrup
· (2) Brownie or Cookie Mix (no premade desserts or rolls)
· (1) Coffee, Tea, and/or Hot Chocolate ( no pods)
· (1) Apple Cider/Juice (Non-Refrigerated Plastic Bottles Only)
· (4) Toothbrushes, 1 floss and 1 standard size toothpaste
The Light House, 10 Hudson Street, Annapolis, MD 21401
7:00am - 7:00pm EDT
10 Hudson St.
|| Volunteer Office