Bartenders - BIFF Opening Ceremony
1) Must be 21
2) No admission for working volunteers.
3) Will be serving (pouring) wine and opening beer bottles. Openers will be supplied.
4) Light clean-up will be required around the bar area as well as clearing and bussing the high top tables of food and empty cups/bottles during the event. Trash removal is possibility. Dumpster on site. Clean up of spills during event.
5) Please check in upon arrival and check out with your Chair volunteer - TBD.
6) Dress: Bartenders please wear all black dress shirts, black blouse, black shirt, black pants, or black skirt.
7) Must be available from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
5:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Tabby Place, 913 Port Republic Street
|| Rebecca Tucker