Peer Tutoring Program
Become a tutor with the Duke Peer Tutoring Program! Our program provides free Group Tutorial services to undergraduates in select freshmen and sophomore level courses.
Bring your completed application. Workstudy students are encouraged to apply. Schedule your interview below. All interviews will take place at the Academic Resource Center. Please check in with the staff assistant in room 211.
As a tutor you:
* Choose your work days & times
* Choose your work location
* Provide Group Tutorial services to 3-5 students
* Receive payment for 30 minutes prep time each week
* Receive Professional Development
* Have the opportunity to earn a CRLA Tutor Certification
* $12/hour undergrad, $14/hour grad
1) Bring completed application to your interview
2) Instructor Recommendation can arrive AFTER the interview
|| Monique Harris