Jazz 'n cakes
Please sign up for one or more of the following roles/slots to help with Jazz ‘n Cakes on Saturday, March 28th, with varying shifts from 6 am – 1 pm. Friday set-up slots are also available. This is our 2nd biggest fundraiser and requires a lot of parent and student support to be successful – and it’s a lot of fun!
Service hours are available.
Please show up ON TIME and REPORT TO THE VOLUNTEER CHECK-IN for training, final instructions, and overlap with the crew before you. Aprons will be provided.
*SERVERS, PLEASE WEAR SHIRTS IN YOUR TEAM COLOR*
*BUSSERS PLEASE WEAR A BLACK SHIRT*
*COFFEE/BEVERAGE PLEASE WEAR A GRAY SHIRT*
*MARKET STREET PLEASE WEAR A PINK SHIRT*
FRIDAY EVENING SET-UP:
- Market Street: Carry in raffle baskets, arrange in numerical order on tables, and assist vendors in setting up.
- Dining Room: Fill balloons for centerpieces, place on tables.
- Waiter/Server: Take beverage and food orders and get customers' orders from the kitchen. Waiter/servers wear aprons but should wear a shirt in the color of their assigned team.
- Cold Beverage: Get milk, water and juice from kitchen. Have drinks poured so servers can pick up quickly. Wear gray shirt please.
- Hot Beverage: Get coffee and hot water from kitchen. Have coffee, tea, & hot chocolate prepared so servers can pick up quickly. Wear gray shirt please.
- Coffee Refill Runner: Look for empty beverage cups and ask guests if they would like refills. Wear gray shirt please.
- Busser: Clear away trash and wipe up spills. Wear black shirt please.
- Host & Hostess: Welcome guests, escort them to empty seats while providing them with a placemat, silverware and program.
MARKET STREET SUPPORT:
- Serve coffee/breakfast to Market Street vendors and make and print labels. Please wear a pink shirt.
LINCOLN DRIVE EVENT: Volunteers must be 16 years or older, no license required.
- Direct drivers (18+ years) to available Lincoln for test drive
- As drivers exit vehicle give them ipad to complete after use questionnaire
- Market Street: Assist Market Street Vendors with teardown; tear down tables and put away.
- Dining Room: Clear trash from tables and floors. Put away centerpieces. Store items for next year.
|| Lakota West Upbeat Club