Roosevelt Yearbook - Collage Pages
Welcome to the 2018-2019 School year!
Thanks so much for helping out with the yearbook. We created the classroom collage pages to make sure that all the students are included in the yearbook. These pages are very important to the students in your classroom. They love finding themselves on these pages.
In order for this to work every classroom must have a page completed. We use website to create the pages and while it isn't super complicated, it does take a little patience and willingness to learn the steps. I need to add each of you into the system but once I do your login info will be as follows:
You'll make your page using the Pictavo web app.
Here is the website: https://www.pictavo.com/
Click on Login on the upper right. (I'll let you know once I've got everyone entered as users)
Enter your email and the password: Roosevelt2019
- Either take or collect photos of the class from parents or teachers.
- 1 group photo that includes every student (teachers can be in it too)
- 9-11 of kids having fun, learning, class parties or field trips, etc...
- Ensure there are no students left out and no students that appear more than 2 or three times (unless you have photos of the entire class more than 2 or 3 times). The idea is there isn't one child who rushes into each photo and other children who are left out.
- Work with the teacher to double check the page before it is finalized.
- Log into the website
- Click on Images Icon
- Select your folder on left hand side. For example: 2-Nitti
- Then click the "Upload Images" Icon above.
- Navigate to the images on your computer, select the only those to be used on your page.
- At some point in February I'll let you know your assigned page number
- You will only be able to edit your page. Right now you are all assigned to Page 1 but that's just a placeholder. Please do not edit page 1.
- Your page will have photo openings - you will drag the images from your folder to the place you want it on the page.
- Once you have your page the way you like it, you will submit it.
I will use this form to communicate with the Yearbook Collage Page Leads. Please sign up on this page so you aren't left out of important information.
Erin Neumeyer (YB Chair)
3:00pm - 3:30pm PDT
Yearbook Collage Page
|| Roosevelt Elementary Yearbook