We are pleased to welcome a limited live audience for our spring concert. As we can put no more than 150 people in the auditorium, please reserve no more than two slots per child participating in the concert. These reservations are meant to be for the family of the performers only. The concert will also be live streamed in order that more friends and family may share in the students' work.
Each sign up slot represents one person. Please fill in separate slots for both people in your party.
Also, while attending the concert, please follow the guidelines below:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the building.
- The doors to the auditorium will open at 6:45 pm. Please do not enter the building before that time.
- When you enter the building, please enter through the northwest door of the auditorium entrance and head directly into the auditorium to your seat.
- When choosing a seat, please keep two seats between you and any audience members who are not in your party. Be aware of social distancing.
- After the concert is over, please meet performers in the parking lot. There will be no meet and greet in the foyer.
Thank you for you help! We know you will enjoy the show!
|| Jonette Dalfonzo