Hello Volunteers! We are opening up some new slots to join us for our Friday food distribution! Please thoroughly review the COVID-19 update and list of responsibilities prior to signing up for a slot.
Masks are required for every shift with us. If you do not have one of your own, we will provide you with a disposable mask for use during your shift. Gloves will be provided. All volunteers will be asked these questions and have their temperature taken before the start of their shift. If you answer yes to any of them or have a high temperature, we cannot have you volunteer.
1) In the last 48 hours, have you had symptoms of sore throat, diarrhea, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, congestion or runny nose, fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
2) In the past 14 days, have you tested positive for COVID-19, or been in contact with anyone suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19?
Shift Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You must be at least sixteen years of age or older to register for a volunteer shift.
- You must be able to lift at least 20-25 pounds.
- All volunteers will be responsible for organizing, bagging, and distributing both perishable and non-perishable items.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!