The Community Shelter is operating 2 drive through pantries a month to distribute food to our neighbors in Union County!
We need volunteers for a variety of tasks:
- Applications/Paperwork-help clients with paperwork and control the line of clients (helpful if you speak Spanish, not required)
- Food Distriubtion-stock food tables and move food (requires heavy lifting)
- Cart Corralers-push client carts through the line, helping load food in, and helping unload into cars (requires heavy lifting)
- Car Loaders-Load boxes of food into client cars (requires heavy lifting)
- Traffic Control-keep cars flowing in the correct direction, managing parking, and car loading area
|| Community Shelter Volunteer Program