USA Rugby is looking for volunteers for the upcoming National Development Summit at the Crowne Plaza Houston Near Reliant-Medical in Houston, TX. All volunteers will be given credentials, t-shirts, and lunch each day. Please find the open slots below for all the positions we need to fill between Friday for setup and Sunday for tear down.
Volunteering is an excellent opportunity to not only be a part of the National Development Summit but also meet and network with other members of the rugby community.
Volunteers have access to attend sessions on the days that they are volunteering.
The 2019 National Development Summit brings best practices in rugby development for all coaches, referees, and administrators around the country. This can't-miss event is sure to be one of the best events of the year with sessions and clinics from the country's top experts!
Participants can expect presentations from:
- Men's and Women's National Team Coaches
- National Panel Referees
- National Team Players
- Top Level Administrators
- Top Medical Professionals including National Team Doctors and USA Rugby's Medical Services Director
- Other Coaches, Referees, and Administrators in Rugby
- Special Guest Keynote Speaker at the Conference Banquet
- All coaches will receive 10 Professional Development Credits for attending this year's Summit!
Be sure to register today to reserve your spot to network with the best of the best in rugby around the country. We look forward to seeing you in Houston!
Join the social media conversation with #RugbyNDS!
Please contact Bethany Guimond <[email protected]> with any questions.